Wednesday, November 16, 2005

So San Miguel actually does have a social life!!

Last Friday evening was amazing. Started out at a party hosted by a friend of mine who makes amazing furniture. The party took place in his factory outside of town and was the "place to be". Afterwards a group of us went back into town and started bar hopping. Suffice to say that I din't make it home till 5:30am! Haven't done that for a long time! During the evening I met some really fun and interesting people . . . I seem to be building a social group! Hmmm! Maybe I won't be leaving anytime soon!

This next week I have a friend visiting. It will be so much fun to show off the town. I have been here long enough that I might even be starting to take things for granted!

Still warm here. Days are beautiful and nights are just starting to get crisp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home