Sunday, October 23, 2005

Hi there everyone!

I'm back in San Miguel after a couple days back in the US. Interesting how much I really didn't miss anything from there. I got a chance to visit Washington and Chicago and accept for the potential social life (the average age of the local gringo here is 55+) there wasn't anything that excited me about going back! I suppose I will eventually have to since traveling to and from San Miguel can make for such a long day! Not sure where though. Any votes as to where in the US I should try next? Some friends are voting Chicago, some Denver and some back to LA (but closer to the beach). I'm just not sure!

The festivals have stopped and the town is a bit quiet, but it will ramp up again at the end of the month for the Day of the Dead festivities!

Hope you are well . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home