Friday, November 04, 2005

What a great day yesterday turned out to be. Woke up to a beautiful sunny day here and went on an early morning walk to the bibliotecha . . . on Thursdays they have a public book sale (lots of great bargains on titles donated by the visiting gringos)!

After the sale I wandered over to a Cafe to meet a friend who is helping me through the book writing/publishing maze. I stayed a bit too long chatting and had to run home (about 15 minutes) to meet my Spanish teacher for class. After wrapping my head around the future tense, I had a bit of lunch and relaxed on the patio.

In the evening my friend Paul had organized one of his "guy nights" . . . dinner and bar hopping. Got home late and flopped into bed.

Just another lovely day in San Miguel!

1 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home