Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I am in a new house! My housesitting duties finished in the previous place and I now find myself in a three bedroom (there is room if you want to come visit) casita on the other side of town. It will be fun to explore a new neighborhood!

The Day of the Dead festivities have started . . . the town is awash with flowers and the graveyards are being cleaned and decorated for the big day tomorrow. The concept and philosophy behind the Day of the Dead celebrations are so interesting . . . and so different from our North American perspectives on death and dying.

I also found a new taco stand near my new casa that is vying for best taco in the city. Boy they are good! Mmmmm. I think I will go have some right now.

More later . . .

1 Comments:

At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tacos look awsome.........something very much missing here in Shanghai. Yummmmm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home