Thursday, November 10, 2005

Well . . . believe it or not "the book" is almost done! I had some great feedback from my book mentor (a guy I met in San Miguel that has published) and I'm putting some finishing touches on it before I start sending it out to collegues for review! Exciting! I can't wait to actually have it published and see a actual book with my name on it. Been a dream of mine for years! So start saving your pennies and dimes to buy it when it comes out! (smile)

Tonight should be fun! My new maid turns out to also be a chef! She is going to cook this evening! Mmmmmmm.

I thought about buying a motorsycle again this week. I'm on the fence as not having a vehicle does limit me to a certain radius around town. However, I am walking more than I ever have before and feel pretty great! We shall see!

Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home